Alliance INoMaBle Index du Forum

Alliance INoMaBle Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[FULL] Oddities?Photoshop Brushe.s

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance INoMaBle Index du Forum -> Forum Public -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aleecrek

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] Oddities?Photoshop Brushe.s Répondre en citant

Oddities Photoshop Brushes > bit.ly/22hGA8A

Just..finished..some..music..videos..for..American..Epic..so..have..more..time..for..MeMe's..Story..which..is..kind..of..a..labor..of..love...Powered...by...Help......Terms...of...Use......Privacy...Policy...and...Cookies...(UPDATED)......Forum...Help......TranslateJive...Software...Version:...8.0.3.0...,...revision:...20160218075410.6eafe9c.release8.0.3.x...Re:...How...to...get...current...brush...name...boo...radley...2013...Sep...16,...2013...2:51...PM...(in...response...to...RKelly)...It's...Photoshop...CS5It...doesn'show...the...name...in...the...brush...panel...eitherCan....you....send....me....a....link?....I....have....a....new....project....based....on....a....true....story....about....a....cat....which....I....would....love....to....get....some....feedback....onBut..the..additional..issue..is..the..speed..at..which..the..name..of..the..brush..or..swatch..displaysHave...you...noticed...that...with...the...new...update...of...CC...a...couple...of...weeks...ago...there...are...serious...bugs...in...several...programs?...Two...updates...ago...After...Effects...would...not...render...audio...with...quicktimes...which...was...a...nightmare...right...when...I...had...to...deliver...to...a...clientThe...part...in...the...shelter...is...probably...too...heavyIt...makes...me...wonder...what...is...going...on...at...AdobeAnyone....else....found....a....way....to....resovle....this?....Like....Show....0....Likes(0)....Actions....14Here..is..the..problem..again:1Like....Show....1....Likes(1)....Actions....20Sometimes....after....using....a....tool....preset....for....10....minutes,....constantly....adjusting....the....size....as....I....paint,....I....discover....that....I....love....that....tool....and....want....to....take....note....of....the....name....for....use....in....future....paintingsUh..oh!..Something..went..wrongthe...brush...you...selected...remains...highlighted3Re:..How..to..get..current..brush..name..Trevor.Dennis..Sep..16,..2013..2:53..PM..(in..response..to..boo..radley..2013)..If..you..have..several..favourite..brushes,..how..about..renaming..them..with..names..meaningful..to..you?..Names..you..won't..forgetThat's...changing...thoughTry....these....little....browser....tricks....to....get....going....againThis...would...be...more...like...a...condensed...panel,...allowing...you...to...drop...in...5,...6...or...7...presets...as...you...work...away,...allowing...you...to...quickly...jump...between...themWhich..is..not..useful..especially..if..we're..working..with..multiple..tool..presets..at..a..time,..there's..no..way..to..keep..trackRe:..How..to..get..current..brush..name..davidc1815..Jan..27,..2015..11:29..AM..(in..response..to..ARTmuffin)..I..don't..think..that..worksOnly..problem..is,..you..can't..select..all..of..them..at..oncePlease...type...your...message...and...try...againI..look..at..other..software..like..Corel..Painter..and..they..seem..to..be..on..their..game..when..it..comes..to..the..interfaceIf..you..would..like..to..see..the..concept..animatic..it's..here:..MeMe..the..Cat..Like..Show..0..Likes(0)..Actions..25Oh..no!..Pinterest..doesn't..work..unless..you..turn..on..JavaScriptNot....particularly....useful....as....it....stands,....but....you....could....have....an....action....to....toggle....between....brush....panel....display....modesRe:....How....to....get....current....brush....name....boo....radley....2013....Dec....4,....2015....8:48....PM....(in....response....to....Sufferincats)....Sufferincats,....I....don't....think....any....of....that....is....related....to....this....topicPlease...enter...a...titleThe..idea..is..to..create..sort..of..an..allegorical..tale..to..help..people..get..over..their..own..problems,..if..that's..possibleYes,....worked....on....a....lot....of....old....Saturday....morning....cartoons....and....some....features....back....in....the....dayI..can't..use..Painter,..it..seems..a..little..clunkyYou....would....have....to....go....through....a....hundred....brushes....one....by....one....with....those....annoying....alerts....that....ask....what....you....want....to....doRe:..How..to..get..current..brush..name..boo..radley..2013..Jan..29,..2015..4:22..PM..(in..response..to..boo..radley..2013)..1Like...Show...1...Likes(1)...Actions...6 f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 02:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Alliance INoMaBle Index du Forum -> Forum Public -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange